Packing

It occurred to me on my overnight bus to Frutillar that I would like a record of my efficient, simple packing for South America. I took photos when I arrived, and I thought it might interest you to see what I've carried with me (and how) these past few months.


This is it! This is the grand total of my belongings, on my back and ready to catch the next bus.


I have everything I need in these two bags for three months of crazy adventuring.


Spread out, it looks like a bit more stuff! I heart packing cubes - thank you, Rick Steves.
Note the five pairs of shoes (three of which have been purchased along the way), and the three dresses I bought during my first two weeks in Buenos Aires. Oops!


I picked up two new books from my Valparaiso hostel's book-swap. They are doing a good job of keeping me company - but I also love to hear from you! ;)

Comments